Friday, April 22, 2016

The Joy of Automation

This post is to announce The Joy of Automation YouTube channel. In this channel you should be able to watch presentations about automation work by Mozilla's Platforms Operations. I hope more folks than me would like to share their videos in here.

This follows the idea that mconley started with The Joy of Coding and his livehacks.
At the moment there is only "Unscripted" videos of me hacking away. I hope one day to do live hacks but for now they're offline videos.

Mistakes I made in case any Platform Ops member wanting to contribute want to avoid:

  • Lower the music of the background music
  • Find a source of music without ads and with music that would not block certain countries from seeing it (e.g. Germany)
  • Do not record in .flv format since most video editing software do not handle it
  • Add an intro screen so you don't see me hiding OBS
  • Have multiple bugs to work on in case you get stuck in the first one



Creative Commons License
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment