Thursday, November 05, 2009

My first push ever!

I received the ultimate power (just the build repos) on Monday and I got to use ot for the first time on Wednesday!
I was nervous I can't deny it but that didn't keep me from checking and rechecking (hg diff, hg st, hg in, hg pull -u, hg out) everything before pushing.

Note: I can only push through ssh and I had to setup a config file under .ssh.

armenzg:~ armenzg$ cat ~/.ssh/config
Host hg.mozilla.org
User armenzg@mozilla.com
armenzg:~ armenzg$ cat moz/repos/buildbotcustom/.hg/hgrc
[paths]
default = ssh://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbotcustom

Here is my first changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbotcustom/rev/015d0fabaa4e

Here is a couple of blog post from my coworkers that I found good to have:

Cool!



Creative Commons License
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment